Thread Your Own Eyebrows it’s Simple and Easy
Ok, so lets talk about how you can thread your own eyebrows . but It takes longer to perfect the skill of shaping eyebrows using the threading technique.It is therefore advisable make a few visits to an expert threading master who can make a reasonable eyebrow shape Once you have a well-defined eyebrow shape, you can maintain it at home by removing new hair growth.
Shaping Eyebrows Using the Threading Technique
Well it comes down to personal preference really. A few people who like to keep the normal state of their brows just pluck out a few strays with tweezers to keep them perfect..
- Clean the range around your eyebrow utilizing a germicide and after that numb it utilizing ice or frosty water in the event that you need to diminish the torment connected with the threading technique.
- Brush your eyebrows using an eyebrow brush.
- Take a bit of high-cotton sewing string about the length of your lower arm and attach it to shape a circle. Snip off loose ends.
- Hold one section of the loop motionless while twisting it 12 to 15 times with the other hand.
- Position the twisted thread on the eyebrow hair you want to pluck. Ensure that you position the hair between the thread. Pull the hair in the opposite direction using a swift scissor motion. This motion should effectively pull out the hair. Use this step to remove all hairs that are outside the natural or defined shape of your eyebrows.
- Wipe your eyebrows using an antiseptic.