Easy ways to get rid of pimples after eyebrow threading
In this article we will discuss Easy ways to get rid of pimples after eyebrow threading. So, For hair removal , face vaccine is used mostly now-a-days, making the hair removed from the root, that too with very less pain. But still, most of the women use threading for removing hairs.
It is said that the rash on the face, are due to dirt. If we do not clean the face, the oil accumulates on the skin due to which holes are closed and hence leads to pimples.
But when all the hairs are removed after the threading is done, then what to do to get rid with the problem of pimples, we will tell you in this article
- Before the start of eyebrow threading, wash your face and wipe it well. Washing with warm water will benefit the most. This will reduce the pain and you will feel fresh.
- Take a cotton cloth that is clean. Wipe your face with soft hands. The skin becomes dry by rubbing.
- Apply domestic toner and make your slightly damp. If you have pimples on the face, then Witch Hazel is considered the best toner. Now apply the toner dipped cotton on your face gently. If desired, cinnamon tea can also be used as toner.
- Now ask the parlor lady to setup your eyebrow.
- Apply toner on eyebrow and make use of ice. It will not irritate you. And transition will also not happen.
- If you want to wash your face then wash it with rose water only . This natural water, will heal the cuts which you will get on eyebrows and will also remove rashes and pimples from your face.
Do not touch the area up to 6 hours where the threading is being done. It can cause irritation when touched by hands. Then also remember that do not apply any type of cosmetic on your face for at least 12 hours.
Give your views about the article below in the comment box.